Ethen Rohre – Dedicated to Precision
Responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU-GDPR
ETHEN ROHRE GmbH
Grüner Weg 5
52070 Aachen, Germany
Phone: +49 241 900716-0
Telefax: +49 241 900716-29
Data protection officer of the responsible person
Dr. Ralf W. Schadowski
Phone: +49 241 44688-0
§ 1 Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (EU-GDPR) serves as the legal basis.
In the processing of personal data required for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Article 6(1)(b) EU-GDPR serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures.
Insofar as the processing of personal data is required to fulfil a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c EU-GDPR serves as the legal basis.
If the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Article 6(1)(d) EU-GDPR serves as the legal basis.
If processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the former interest, Art. 6 para. 1 letter f EU-GDPR serves as the legal basis for processing.
§ 2 Storage time and data deletion
The personal data of the person concerned will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage ceases to apply. Furthermore, data may be stored if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other provisions to which the person responsible is subject.
The data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the standards expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract.
§ 3 Information about the collection of personal data
In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or limit the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
Collection of personal data when visiting our website
When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis for this is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f EU-GDPR):
- IP address / host name
- Date and time of the request / time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Request content (specific page) / access status & HTTP status code
- the amount of data transferred / website from which the request comes (referrer)
- Concretely accessed pages of our website / browser: Type, version and set language
- Screen resolution
- Color depth
- Size of the browser window
- installend Browser plugins
In addition to the data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
a) Transient Cookies
Automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
b) Persistente Cookies
Are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser. You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies, for example. Third Party Cookies” are cookies that have been set by a third party, therefore not by the actual website you are currently visiting. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Other Functions & Offers of the Ethen Rohre Website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. As a rule, you must provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and to which the data processing principles apply. Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk. Information in fields not marked in this way is purely voluntary.
(2) When you contact the service provider by e-mail or via the contact form your e-mail address and, if you specify this, your name, your telephone number and […] will be stored by us to answer your questions.
(3) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(4) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. For more information, please provide your personal data or see the description of the offer below.
(5) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Rights of the data subject
In the following we inform you about your rights according to Art. 15 EU-GDPR. You can exercise these rights at any time and therefore contact us directly. If you demand these rights from us, we will examine them in detail, considering the related legal requirements and requirements. We may ask you for further information. We will explain in detail the results of our audit and our procedure for fulfilling your request. It is possible that we may not be able to fully meet your wishes in the manner you request.
This should not prevent you from claiming your rights from us or asking us about them. We will be happy to answer all your questions.
(1) Right to information
You have the right to request information from us at any time as to whether and what personal data is processed by us, including information on the purposes of processing, the recipients to whom we have disclosed data, the planned storage period and, if applicable, information on the origin of this data, unless we have collected it directly from you, and the right to a one-off free copy of your personal data stored by us.
(2) Right to correction
You have the right to request us to correct any inaccurate information we hold about you, including the right to complete incomplete personal data.
(3) Right to cancellation
If we should have published data about you, this also includes our obligation to forward all links to these data as well as copies or replications of these data to other persons responsible for the processing of these published personal data within the framework of the”right to be forgotten” pursuant to Art. 17 para. 2 EU-GDPR, considering available technology and the implementation costs.
(4) Right to limitation of processing
You have the right to request us to restrict the processing of data that we have stored about you, after which processing of such data is only possible with your consent or for a few purposes specified by law.
(5) Right of opposition to the processing
If we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may object to the processing, in particular if the processing is not necessary to fulfil a contract with you, as described by us in the following description of the functions; if you do so, please explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done; if you have a reasoned objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adapt the data processing or provide you with our compelling reasons for continuing the processing.
You can, of course, object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time.
(6) Right to revoke consent under data protection law
If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you can revoke this consent at any time, which will affect the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(7) Right to Data Transferability
You have the right to receive information about yourself that you have provided to us from us in a structured, common and machine-readable format for transfer to another responsible party, including, at your request and considering the available technical possibilities, direct transfer from us to the other responsible party.
(8) Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
You have the right to complain at any time to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
(9) Automated decision making including profiling
They have the right to obtain information on the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 para. 1 and 4 EU-GDPR and – at least in these cases – meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
§ 6 E-mail-based information services
1. newsletter / press distribution list
(1) With your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers.
(2) If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month, and we will store your IP addresses used and the time of registration and confirmation to verify your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) After your confirmation we save your e-mail address for sending you the newsletter, the legal basis being Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. a EU-GDPR.’.
(4) We use the services of CleverReach for sending and analyzing newsletters and the data you enter for subscribing to the newsletter (e.g. e-mail address) is stored on CleverReach’s servers.
(5) The newsletters we send out enable us to analyse the behaviour of recipients, including how many recipients have opened the newsletter, how often which link has been clicked on in the newsletter, and whether a pre-defined action has taken place after clicking on the link in the newsletter (e.g. calling up a specific subpage on our company website).
(6) Data processing is based on your consent (art. 6 par. 1 lit. a EU-GDPR), this consent can be revoked by you at any time by unsubscribing from the newsletter.
(7) The supplier is the company CleverReach GmbH & Co KG based at Mühlenstraße 43, 26180 Rastede.
Further information can be found in the data protection regulations of the provider CleverReach at: https://www.cleverreach.com/de/datenschutz/
For more information on data analysis by CleverReach newsletter, please visit: https://www.cleverreach.com/de/funktionen/reporting-und-tracking/.
§ 7 Web Analytics
The legal basis for the use of all web analysis tools listed in this section is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f EU-GDPR, i.e. the protection of our legitimate interests in consideration of the interests of our website visitors, in which our interest is the analysis of the use of our website by our website visitors to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. If the analysis tool used also serves further purposes or we make use of it for further interests of ourselves, we inform you directly in the explanations on the
1. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc (“Google”), which uses”cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer to help the website analyze how users use the site, and the information generated using cookies is usually transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “anonymizeIp()”, which shortens the processing of IP addresses and excludes the possibility of personal reference, i.e. if the data collected about you contains personal reference, this is excluded immediately and the personal data is thus deleted immediately.
(5) Third Party Information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001
User conditions: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/
(6) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor streams via a user ID You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under”My Data”,”Personal Data”.
§ 8 Social media and services of other third parties
1. Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have included YouTube videos in our online offer, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. YouTube videos are all integrated in the “extended data protection mode”, i.e. no data about you as a user will be transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos, only if you play the videos will the data mentioned in paragraph 2 be transmitted.
(2) When you visit the website, YouTube will be notified that you have accessed the relevant subpage of our website, as described in Section 5 of this Statement, regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or not, and if you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly associated with your account, and if you do not wish to be associated with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for advertising, promotional purposes.
2. Google Web Fonts
(1) When you access a page, your browser loads the web fonts you need into your browser cache to display text and fonts correctly, and the browser you use must connect to Google’s servers for Google to know that your IP address has been used to access our website and to use Google Web Fonts to display our online services in a consistent and attractive manner, as defined in Article 6(1)(f) EU-GDPR.
(2) If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font is used by your computer.
§ 9 Online advertising
1. Google Tag Manager
(1) This site uses Google Tag Manager, a solution that allows marketers to manage webiste tags through an interface; Google Tool Manager implements tags only; Google Tag Manager is a cookie-free domain, which means that no cookies are used and no personal information is collected; the tool triggers other tags that may in turn collect data; Google Tag Manager does not access this information; if deactivated at the domain or cookie level, it remains available for all tracking tags implemented with Google Tag Manager;
(2) Click here to be excluded from collection by the Google Tag Manager.
Recording of data on this website
Cookie Consent with Borlabs Cookie
Our website uses the Borlabs cookie consent technology to obtain your consent to the storage of certain cookies in your browser and for their data privacy protection compliant documentation. The provider of this technology is Borlabs – Benjamin A. Bornschein, Georg-Wilhelm-Str. 17, 21107 Hamburg, Germany (hereinafter referred to as Borlabs).
Whenever you visit our website, a Borlabs cookie will be stored in your browser, which archives any declarations or revocations of consent you have entered. These data are not shared with the provider of the Borlabs technology.
The recorded data shall remain archived until you ask us to eradicate them, delete the Borlabs cookie on your own or the purpose of storing the data no longer exists. This shall be without prejudice to any retention obligations mandated by law. To review the details of Borlabs’ data processing policies, please visit https://de.borlabs.io/kb/welche-daten-speichert-borlabs-cookie/
Last Update: 12.12.2019